Ask a North Korean: How do you move to a new house in the DPRK?

“Ask a North Korean” is an NK News series featuring interviews with and columns by North Korean defectors, most of whom left the DPRK within the last few years.

Readers may submit their questions for defectors by emailing [email protected] and including their first name and city of residence.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.